Thursday, July 01, 2004

Paris and forest?

I don't know that Paris and Endau Rompin national park has many similarities.

First. Paris is considered brick forest while Endau Rompin is.. well dense forest?

Second. Parisian is non-humans?

Forgive me. Im not demented. Neither lost my mind. (Is'nt that the same thing?). Anyway, we were doing some follow-up on the aloeswood theft in national park, so we need to brief the second boss in KL. Since Mersing is far far away from Johor Baru, we normally get our story over the phone.

This time Da Boss want a picture of the illegal campsite, so I told him that it may not be possible to get the pictures now as the campsite was deep in the forest and the police would only be able to provide the pictures after two weeks.

so here's my conversation with Da Boss.
me : The OCPD said that we can get the pictures later. They only come out from the forest two weeks later.
DB : In that case you can send someone to go there.
me : Err.. its only the two of us girls today. Three went on leave and both of us had morning assignments
DB : This is the time for you to prioritise. Anyway, you have experience right. You went menjelajah (his actual word). You went to Paris.
me : (Confused) yeah.. but in Paris if I get lost, I can always ask for direction but in forest, who to ask? monyet? hehehehehe
DB : hehehe. Try to get the picture.

Here you go. If you think that Paris is one of the best European city, don't save money and take leave or even thinking of spending 13-hours in flight.

Instead, why not take a drive down south and up to Mersing and spend time in the Endau Rompin National Park.. you may see the communication tower.. nope.. its Eiffel Tower, but don't think of climbing it, maybe you get electrocuted.

And yes. The next time you saw monkey on tv... remember, they are Parisian, hahahaha.

No comments: