Wednesday, February 16, 2005

flying away..

I did not sleep a wink last night. We are all busy for the last minute packing. I don't know how I made it but I packed almost everything that I would need for this trip... I hope.

Em had made the arrangement with a taxi driver to come and picked us up at 5am. So half and hour earlier we had already bathed, packed and ready to go. It was excited for Em because this will be her first trip to Europe. I got excited watching her so excited.. (wei! don't think bad laaaa)

I don't felt the real excitement yet. Probably the idea of holidaying has not fully settled in my head yet. Or the fact that I did not tell the whole truth to mom. Im such a LOSER. Well.. I did tell her that I am going overseas, its just that I did not tell her that it was a holiday trip. How can I tell her that Im going for my holiday trip. She will scream and jumped through the rooftop! Just told her that I got an invitation in Budapest. Which is trueeeee.... It just that I would have to stop at Madrid first and Prague, Bratislava, Vienna and then Budapest....

No comments: