Monday, May 09, 2005

I love you mak

Mak,
I never say these words to you before, you either for that matter,
But I know in your heart we share the same feeling,
You show your love through your constant nagging and lecturing
I showed mine by doing all the things that made you angry
We never hug or kissed or share love stories
But I know you love me deeply and I you
I know that I made you mad I refused to talk to you
And you retaliate by waking up very early and made my favourite meal
You secured me when you kick me out of the house (hic!)
And I secured you when I keep coming back
You told me its time for me to support you (financially)
But I came each month and took a loan from you
Mak,
Yes, our relationship is complicated
But this in my heart and soul is very clear
Whatever said and done and this comes easily
I love you deeply, I trully do
I walk on fire, I die for you
Because mak, I don't know what I'll do without you.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MAK.

No comments: