Monday, May 09, 2005

pissing off the strangers

Is there no more sincerity in this world that every offer to help would be misinterprete? Whats wrong in extending a helping hand? Do I need to pity somebody in order to help? Do I need to have hidden agenda to offer my help? So? Go fart yourself.

Have you ever heard of "lillahi Taala". Doing good deeds for the love of God? Im not pious far from it and because of that, I try to do everything else to save me butt from that eternal fire in the Pit. Trying my best not to be acquaintance with Malik instead looking forward to befriend Ridhuan. Is that wrong? Fart it la!

I try not to judge people despite my work requirement to constantly become the Judge. I craved for sincerity because Im used to be stabbed at the back and back stabbing. I look for friendship because I lost a friend and gain an enemy every day. Even my ex-classmate became suspicious when out of the blue she received a call from me. Me who called her just to say hello. Me who just want to chat with her and asked her how do you do, its been a long time. Do you know how much did it hurt me? No. Because for you it was just a joke. So instead of saying all the good things, I said to her, fart you la! And never call her again. So, I lost another friend.

Do I need to advertise it? Do I need to pay a column in papers to tell the world? Im just being me. Helping strangers is better than helping friends.Ok, I helped a stranger last Friday, a car owner with flat battery. It was raining heavily. His wife and maid was pushing the car, he tried the engine. The wife is still on confinement, just delivered their third baby boy. I asked whether they need any help, they were so relieved. I helped jumped start the car, it worked. I was late to the office, but I don't care. Work is just work. I dirtied all my fingers, so what? There was smudges on my blouse, it would wash away. Who cares, Im not a model or a celebrity for that matter. I don't need to be constantly pretty because fart it, Im not.

That is why I have limited friends. I can count my friends with my fingers. I have less than five friends aside from my family. Is it a crime to care? If yes, shoot me la, and fart you too! So everybody, you can release all your au-naturel methane gasses because now, I don't farting care about your environment!!

No comments: